Mastering Practicals Community Medicine
This book is designed to help medical students prepare confidently for practical examinations
buy here: https://www.amazon.in/Mastering-Practicals-Community-Medicine-2/dp/9388696859/ref=sr_1_1?crid=32HG3J1H4H0TD&keywords=mastering+practicals+community+medicine+by+poornima+tiwari&qid=1679898638&s=books&sprefix=mastering+practicals+comm%2Cstripbooks%2C209&sr=1-1
- A systematic coverage of the practical aspects of Community Medicine.
- An extensive coverage of a wide variety of Spots.
- Photographs of important specimens along with identification features and frequently asked questions.
- Discussion of Family Health Study, Project Conduction, Clinico-Social Case Taking, and Epidemiology Exercises.
- Steps for project conduction and guidelines for project presentation.
- A format for case presentation during practical classes and examinations.
Incorporates the latest information to build up and strengthen the fundamentals of Epidemiology so that its concept is made clear to the undergraduate students with the objective to make it a favourite subject of students - Provides sound public health knowledge and skills and explains ways and methods, analytical and experimental tests, their significance and uses in investigations - The importance of monitoring and surveillance is also described. Each topic is summarized in the form of a review at the end of the chapters to help students gain optimum success as it serves as a vital revision tool - A revision text that will be of great use to undergraduate students and health care workers in clearing their exams for training.